Meet the Physician
Shatul L. Parikh, M.D.
Undergraduate: Emory University, Atlanta
Medical School: Medical College of Georgia in Augusta
Residency: Emory University, Atlanta
- American Thyroid Association
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Georgia Society of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Cobb County Medical Society
A true Atlantan, Dr. Parikh was raised in Alpharetta and graduated from Milton High School. He attended college at Emory University, and then pursued his medical school at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta. He completed his residency in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery at Emory University.
Dr. Parikh serves the Atlanta community by coordinating Head and Neck Cancer Screenings. In his spare time he is an avid golfer, tennis player, and cyclist. Along with his wife Rakhee, son Ravi, and daughter Siri, the Parikhs enjoy travelling around the world.